||RIMS-CRMP holds official accreditation from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISO/IEC 17024:2012, which makes it the only risk management certification in the world |
to hold accredited status.
The ANSI Accreditation of RIMS-CRMP signifies that the Institute recognizes the competence of RIMS to carry out certification activities in accordance with requirements defined in International Standards and confirms approval by government and peer review assessments.
With the accreditation of the RIMS-CRMP under ISO/IEC 17024:2012:
Learn more about ISO/IEC 17024:2012.
- RIMS is the only risk management certification to currently have earned such status.
- RIMS-CRMP conforms to international standards.
- RIMS is one of the youngest programs to earn accreditation in any industry.
- An independent third-party has evaluated and approved the certification program, its processes and procedures.
- RIMS commitment to continuous quality reviews and improvements is solidified.