RIMS-CRMP Exam Prep
May 19–20, 2021
9:00 am – 3:00 pm EDT
June 29-30, 2021
9:00 am – 4:30 pm EDT
July 17, 24 & 31, 2021
11:00 am – 6:00 pm WAT
(6:00 am – 1:00 pm EDT)
August 10–11, 2021
10:00 am – 4:00 pm EDT
August 25–26, 2021
10:00 am – 4:00 pm EDT
October 20–21, 2021
9:00 am – 3:00 pm IST
(Oct 19–20, 11:30 pm – 5:00 am EST)
Gain an edge with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Earning the RIMS-CRMP demonstrates your knowledge of risk management competencies and commitment to quality. Establish yourself as a recognized expert and leader in the risk management discipline—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy.
Benefits of the RIMS-CRMP certification:
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Elevate your status and prestige; enhance your professional reputation.
- Advance your education and stay up-to-date on the most current risk management trends and practices.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Prepare you for more senior financial, operational, and chief risk officer roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
Start your RIMS-CRMP journey today and join us at this virtual prep workshop. We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.*
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Exam preparation strategies
- Benefits of obtaining certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Risk professionals interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP certification. Check your eligibility here.
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP examination. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing to RIMS at pd@RIMS.org. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop can send a replacement from their company or receive credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within a year of the cancelled registration. Please note if the member rate was paid for the original registration and you elect to send a replacement or transfer the credit to another employee of your organization who is not a member, an additional fee will be charged to offset the difference between the member and nonmember rate. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 15 days from the start of the workshop.