RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional
As the only competency-based risk management credential, the RIMS-CRMP certification demonstrates your performance ability and your technical knowledge. Add RIMS-CRMP to your professional profile to show you can successfully manage risk and create value for your organization.Apply Now
Earn your RIMS-CRMP to establish yourself as a strategic thinker and continuous learner who can navigate the risk environment of today and tomorrow. This professional distinction will demonstrate your enterprise-wide perspective, increase your earning potential, and prepare you to assume more senior roles.
Learn why RIMS-CRMPs earned their certification
Why Obtain the RIMS-CRMP?
- Prove your knowledge of standard risk management competencies
- Gain a competitive advantage over your peers
- Elevate your status and prestige, enhance your professional reputation
- Continue to advance your education and stay up-to-date on the most current risk management trends and practices
RIMS-CRMP Holders will be recognized by:
- Addition of "RIMS-CRMP" after your name
- Digital badge
- Recognition on the RIMS-CRMP website as a certification holder
- Reduced fee on RIMS Professional Development course
RIMS-CRMP holds official accreditation from the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under ISO/IEC 17024:2012, which makes it the only risk management certification in the world to hold accredited status.
The ANSI Accreditation of RIMS-CRMP signifies that the Institute recognizes the competence of RIMS to carry out certification activities in accordance with requirements defined in International Standards and confirms approval by government and peer review assessments.
With the accreditation of the RIMS-CRMP under ISO/IEC 17024:2012:
- RIMS is the only risk management certification to currently have earned such status.
- RIMS-CRMP conforms to international standards.
- RIMS is one of the youngest programs to earn accreditation in any industry.
- An independent third-party has evaluated and approved the certification program, its processes and procedures.
- RIMS commitment to continuous quality reviews and improvements is solidified.
RIMS-CRMP Holders Around the World
Join an exclusive group of more than 400 RIMS-CRMP holders in 23 countries.View Directory
The RIMS-CRMP-FED is a credential that was developed in cooperation with the Association for Federal Enterprise Risk Management (AFERM) and distinguishes the achievement of validated risk management competencies for an effective risk management professional in the federal government environment.