The following study resources are available to help you prepare for the RIMS-CRMP-FED Exam.
RIMS-CRMP-FED Study Guide
Learn about general strategies for taking the exam, how to analyze the exam questions, what to expect at the testing center and review the core competencies for RIMS-CRMP-FED exam. The RIMS-CRMP-FED Study Guide helps prepare you for the core RIMS-CRMP exam (part 1) and FED exam (part 2).
RIMS-CRMP-FED Study Workshop
This three-day workshop helps prepare risk professionals to obtain the RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional for Federal Government (RIMS-CRMP-FED) credential.
- CFO and PIC. (July 29, 2016). Playbook: Enterprise Risk Management for Federal Government. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Committee of Sponsoring Organizations of the Treadway Commission. (June 2017). Enterprise Risk Management: Integrating with Strategy and Performance.
- Department of Justice. (July 11, 2016). Department of Justice Guide to the Freedom of Information Act.
- Government Accountability Office (Dec. 2016). Enterprise Risk Management: Selecting Agencies’ Experiences Illustrate Good Practices in Managing Risk. (GAO Publication No. 17-63). Washington, DC. : U.S. Government Printing Office.
- Government Accountability Office (July 2015). A Framework for Managing Fraud Risks in Federal Programs. (GAO Publication No. 15-593SP). Washington, DC.: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- GPRA Modernization Act of 2010, 31 U.S.C. §§ 111-352 (2011). Chapter 5, Title 3, section 306(7).
- HM Treasury. (October 2004). The Orange Book: Management of Risk – Principles and Concepts.
- Increase in micro-purchase threshold was passed in the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) of 2018, Section 806, which updated Section 1902(a)(1) of title 41 U.S. Code
- Louisot, J-P, Ketcham, C; Enterprise-Wide Risk Management: Developing and Implementing (1st Ed). The Institutes.
- National Archives and Records Administration website for General Records Schedules
- National Institute of Standards and Technology. (March 2011). Special Publication 800-39, Managing Information Security Risk: Organization, Mission, and Information System View.
- National Institute of Standards and Technology. (May 2017). Draft NISTIR 8170, The Cybersecurity Framework: Implementation guide for federal agencies.
- OMB (July 15, 2016). Circular No. A-123, Management’s Responsibility for Enterprise Risk Management and Internal Control. Washington, DC: U.S. Government Printing Office.
- OMB. (July 2017). Circular No. A-11, Preparation, Submission, and Execution of the Budget. Section 270
- Paper Reduction Act of 1995, 44 U.S.C. §§ 104-13 (1995). Chapter 35, Title 4, 3502(3)(A)(i).
- Responsibilities of holders, 32 C.F.R. § 2001.41 (2017)
- Who is responsible for records management?, 36 C.F.R. § 1220.10 (2017)