RIMS-CRMP-FED Exam Prep
As ERM continues to grow in importance in the federal government, and builds upon the Office of Management and Budget’s 2016 update of Circular No. A-123, it becomes critical that federal professionals are knowledgeable so that they can provide value to their organizations.
Earn your RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional for Federal Government (RIMS-CRMP-FED) credential to demonstrate your enterprise risk management knowledge.
Start your RIMS-CRMP-FED journey today—join us at this virtual prep workshop.* We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.
Format: Live Online (Contact PD@RIMS.org regarding corporate and chapter training.)
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP-FED examination.
Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn about the five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Learn about the three competencies of a federal risk professional:
- Understanding the Federal Government Risk Management Environment
- Risk Management Implementation in the Federal Government
- Risk Management Reporting in the Federal Government
- Apply effective enterprise risk management tools and techniques
- Enhance your risk management skills
- Start an action plan to obtain the credential
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Federal risk professionals who are interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP-FED credential.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing to RIMS at PD@RIMS.org. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or more prior to the start of the workshop can receive a credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within three months.
You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing PD@RIMS.org. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations received 15 to 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after the event. All refunds will be refunded to your original method of payment. Registrations may not be shared but may be transferred at no cost up to 15 days prior to the start of the event with notification to PD@RIMS.org.