RIMS Online Courses incorporate various mediums, case studies, practical exercises and articles. Each RIMS Online Course is worth one credit towards RIMS Fellow.
For more information and/or to register for a particular online course, click the appropriate Online Course title below:
Risk Analysis Forecasting Tools
As claim and exposure data becomes more available, the challenge is knowing how to correctly use and interpret these resources.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify methods essential for cutting claims costs and improving risk financing
- Make informed, data-driven risk management decisions
- Use data to confirm your knowledge
- Discuss the extended capabilities of any RMIS or MS Excel regarding advanced statistical, modeling, and visualization features
The course is divided into four modules:
- Gaining Insight
How You Will Benefit
By taking this course practitioners will:
- Improve their risk analysis skills using MS Office and other statistical software products
- Utilize the fingerprint technique to apply existing data
- Perform linear regression forecasts
- Apply statistical evaluations, including tests of association
Who Should Attend
CFOs, risk, claims and safety managers.
Structuring a practical ERM framework can
create and protect organizational value while improving efficiencies. Examine
how governance drivers determine value in an organization’s ERM strategy. Gain
commitment by aligning risk management objectives and performance indicators
with the organization’s objectives and performance indicators. This course will
help you design the scope of an ERM framework by aligning accountability, collaboration
and communication. Register.
Registration rates for the above RIMS Online Courses:
RIMS Members: $395 (USD) Non-members: $525 (USD)
With travel and education budgets being cut and time becoming scarce, RIMS has developed these remote-learning options to meet the changing needs of today's professionals to be:
- Flexible—24/7 access to material
- Portable—downloadable files
- Manageable—material presented in small manageable segments called modules
- Interactive—online forum to network with the instructor and other participants
For details regarding these programs, visit the RIMS Online Courses info page.
RIMS Fellow designation A maximum of four online courses can be used for the RIMS Fellow designation. The online courses with the RF designation offer one RF designation credit. If you have any questions on the RIMS Fellow designation, please visit the RIMS Fellow Page.
RIMS Online Course Partners
RIMS has also partnered with other online course providers, found below. RIMS members receive a 10% discount on select third-party online course providers.