Designing an Enterprise Risk Management Framework
Need to get an enterprise risk management (ERM) program started or re-started? This course will
approach ERM as a strategic business plan and
process to be used within an organization's existing governance and
culture, while supporting its strategic and operational objectives. It will also focus on how to implement a robust and value-added ERM
framework. This online course is available for six months after purchase.
This interactive course will enable you to design a successful framework that will help you answer the following questions:
- Before conducting that first risk assessment, what options should be considered?
- How can you determine what type of risk attitude your organization exhibits?
- What do you need to do to gain credibility and commitment for the program?
- What specific design elements need to be in place?
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Discuss how to modify traditional approaches to develop a more proactive risk management strategy
- Analyze your organization’s core values and identify how they affect risk-taking attitudes, appetites, and tolerances
- Calculate the value added to your organization through implementation of an ERM program
RIMS Members: $349 USD
Non-Members: $499 USD
|RIMS Core Competency Category
|Available for six month after purchase