Promote Your Certification
You’ve earned your RIMS-CRMP certification. Now what? Time to tell people about it. Earning your certification is an excellent way to market yourself.
Here are some ways to promote your RIMS-CRMP certification:
- Distribute a press release. We’ve prepared a template that you can modify and distribute to your organization and relevant media. Download Here.
- Display the "RIMS-CRMP" credential after your name on your business cards and email signature.
- Wear your certification pin.
- Share the news on social media. Let your followers know on LinkedIn, Google+, Facebook or Twitter.
- Introduce yourself as a RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional to employers, at networking events and prior to presentations.
- Post your digital badge. Embed a digital badge into your LinkedIn profile and on other social media platforms. A digital badge allows prospective clients/employers to verify the validity of your RIMS-CRMP certification. Learn more and view instructions on how to upload your badge.
RIMS-CRMP®, RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional® and the RIMS-CRMP logo are owned by RIMS, the risk management society™, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to educating, engaging and advocating for the global risk community. RIMS provides risk management content, networking, professional development and certification opportunities worldwide.
Use of the RIMS-CRMP mark identifies that an individual has met the highest standards in knowledge, skills, abilities and ethics in the risk management profession and that an individual has met required continuing education requirements. By using the RIMS-CRMP mark, an individual is advertising to the public and business sector that they are meeting RIMS-CRMP certification standards.
The RIMS-CRMP certification and marks are trademarks and must be used in compliance with trademark law and the policies established by the RIMS Certification Commission.
|Acceptable Use||Unacceptable Use|
|John Doe, RIMS-CRMP||John Doe, CRMP|
|Jane Doe, RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional||Jane Doe, Certified Risk Management Professional|
|Bob Jones, RIMS-CRMP|
[insert small RIMS-CRMP logo]
|Bob Jones, RIMS certified or certified by RIMS|
|I am a RIMS Certified Risk Management Professional®, |
I have met education and eligibility requirements and abide by the RIMS-CRMP Certification Commission’s strict Code of Ethics.
| John Doe, C.R.M.P.|
Any misuse of the RIMS-CRMP mark is prohibited. Those who misuse or misrepresent the RIMS-CRMP mark will be notified by the RIMS Certification Commission and must rectify the error. Continuous and intentional misuse may result in revocation of the certification or legal action from RIMS.
If you have questions regarding the proper use of the RIMS-CRMP marks, or would like to report unauthorized usage, please contact RIMS-CRMP@RIMS.org.