Applying for the RIMS-CRMP
Applications are now being accepted.
The RIMS-CRMP certification examination is offered four times per year, and each test window is open for approximately 60 days.
October 15 – December 15
January 15 – March 15
April 15 – June 15
July 15 – September 15
The exam is available as a computer-based test at Pearson VUE Test Centers. Find a testing center near you.
You are required to provide verification of both employment and education requirements. Acceptable documents include:
- Official university transcript
- Letter from the Registrar confirming dates of attendance--grades not required.
(Copies of photographs of a diploma will not be accepted.)
- Employment verification form
The application includes the following sections:
- Applicant Contact Information
- Code of Ethics, Disclosure and Attestations
- Higher Academic Education
- Qualifying Employment Experience
- Payment (Click here for fees)
Questions? Contact RIMS-CRMP@RIMS.org.
Commitment to Impartiality:
- RIMS membership is not a prerequisite for certification.
- Achieving certification does not constitute RIMS membership.
- RIMS and RIMS-CRMP does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race,
religion, national origin, marital status or physical disabilities.
- RIMS understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its
certification activities, manages conflicts of interest and ensures the
objectivity of its certification activities.