RIMS-CRMP Prep Virtual Workshop
August 17–19, 2020 | 9:00 am – 3:00 pm ET (August 17-18) | 9:00 am – 12:00 pm ET (August 19)
Instructor: Chris Mandel, RIMS-CRMP; Director, Sedgwick Institute; SVP of Strategic Solutions, Sedgwick
Gain an edge with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Prepare for the exam with RIMS and the AACSB-accredited Barney School of Business, one of the top business schools in the world.
Earning the RIMS-CRMP demonstrates your knowledge of risk management competencies and commitment to quality. Establish yourself as a recognized expert and leader in the risk management discipline—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy. Start your RIMS-CRMP journey today and join us at this virtual prep workshop. We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.*
Benefits of the RIMS-CRMP certification:
- Gain a competitive advantage.
- Elevate your status and prestige; enhance your professional reputation.
- Advance your education and stay current on risk management trends and practices.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Prepare you for more senior financial, operational, and chief risk officer roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
Registration Deadline: Monday, August 10
*The course fee includes the RIMS-CRMP application fee.
**Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP exam. Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score on the RIMS-CRMP exam.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Five core competencies of a risk professional: Analyzing the Business Model, Designing Organizational Risk Strategies, Implementing the Risk Process, Developing Organizational Risk Competency, Supporting Decision Making
- Exam preparation strategies
- Benefits of obtaining certification
About RIMS, the risk management society
As the preeminent organization dedicated to promoting the profession of risk management, RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global not-for-profit organization representing more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and government entities throughout the world. Founded in 1950, RIMS is committed to advancing risk management capabilities for organizational success, bringing networking, professional development, and education opportunities to its membership of nearly 10,000 risk management professionals who are located in more than 60 countries.
About University of Hartford Barney School of Business
The Barney School of Business is recognized for its ever-evolving curriculum, tangible learning opportunities, and innovative Career Ready program. Bloomberg Businessweek and The Princeton Review have ranked Barney as one of the top business schools in the country. Its accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) places Barney among the top five percent of business schools in the world.