RIMS-CRMP Exam Prep Virtual Workshop
Gain an edge with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Establish yourself as a recognized expert in the risk management profession and a valuable asset to your organization.
Earn the RIMS-CRMP certification to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of risk management competencies.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Stay current on risk management trends and practices.
- Prepare for more senior risk management, financial, and operational roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
Start your RIMS-CRMP journey today—join us at this virtual prep workshop.* We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.
Format: Live Online (Contact PD@RIMS.org regarding corporate and chapter training.)
Date: October 24 & 26, 2023
Time: 9:00 am–4:00 pm EDT
Instructor: Mike Hubbel, Insurance and Risk Management Educator,
St. John’s University
Registration Fee: $1,799
Includes RIMS-CRMP exam application fee.
*Taking a workshop or prep course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP exam.
Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Organizational Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Apply the five core competencies of a risk professional
- Enhance your risk management skills
- Start an action plan to obtain the certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Risk professionals interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP certification.
- Review the eligibility requirements.
- Register for this course.
- Request your waiver code for the RIMS-CRMP application.
- Complete your application.
- Sign up for the exam after your application is approved.
- Take the exam remotely from home or at a Pearson VUE testing center.
October 24 & 26, 2023
About RIMS, the risk management society
As the preeminent organization dedicated to promoting the profession of risk management, RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global not-for-profit organization representing more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and government entities throughout the world. Founded in 1950, RIMS is committed to advancing risk management capabilities for organizational success, bringing networking, professional development, and education opportunities to its membership of nearly 10,000 risk management professionals who are located in more than 60 countries.
About St. John's University
The Tobin Center for Executive Education, a division of The Peter J. Tobin College of Business of St. John’s University, has served the educational needs of more than 10,000 professionals primarily, but not limited to, the insurance, risk management and financial services sectors for more than three decades. The Center often works in conjunction with Tobin’s Maurice R. Greenberg School of Risk Management, Insurance and Actuarial Science in developing and delivering our programs.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing to RIMS at PD@RIMS.org. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or more prior to the start of the workshop can receive a credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within three months.
You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing PD@RIMS.org. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations received 15 to 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after the event. All refunds will be refunded to your original method of payment. Registrations may not be shared but may be transferred at no cost up to 15 days prior to the start of the event with notification to PD@RIMS.org.