RIMS-CRMP Exam Prep Virtual Workshop
Gain an edge with the RIMS-CRMP, the only internationally accredited risk management certification. Establish yourself as a recognized expert in the risk management profession and a valuable asset to your organization.
Earn the RIMS-CRMP certification to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge of risk management competencies.
- Enhance your enterprise-wide risk management perspective.
- Stay current on risk management trends and practices.
- Prepare for more senior risk management, financial, and operational roles.
- Increase your earning potential.
Prepare for the exam with RIMS and the AACSB-accredited Barney School of Business, one of the top business schools in the world.* We will prepare with case studies, hands-on exercises, and an action planner.
Format: Live Online (Contact PD@RIMS.org regarding corporate and chapter training.)
Time: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm EDT
Instructor: Nowell Seaman, RIMS-CRMP, Manager, Insurance and Risk, Federated Co-operatives Limited
Registration Fee: $1,999
Includes exam application fee.
REGISTER BY MAY 16:
*Taking a workshop or preparation course is not a mandatory requirement for the RIMS-CRMP exam.
Participating in a course does not guarantee a passing score.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
In this workshop, you will:
- Understand the five core competencies of a risk professional:
- Analyzing the Business Model
- Designing Organizational Risk Strategies
- Implementing the Risk Process
- Developing Organizational Risk Competency
- Supporting Decision Making
- Apply the five core competencies of RIMS-CRMP
- Enhance your risk management skills
- Start an action plan to obtain the certification
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Risk professionals interested in obtaining their RIMS-CRMP certification.
- Review the eligibility requirements.
- Register for this course.
- Request your waiver code for the RIMS-CRMP application.
- Complete your application.
- Sign up for the exam after your application is approved.
- Take the exam remotely or at Pearson VUE testing center.
May 17–18, 2022
About RIMS, the risk management society
As the preeminent organization dedicated to promoting the profession of risk management, RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global not-for-profit organization representing more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and government entities throughout the world. Founded in 1950, RIMS is committed to advancing risk management capabilities for organizational success, bringing networking, professional development, and education opportunities to its membership of nearly 10,000 risk management professionals who are located in more than 60 countries.
About University of Hartford Barney School of Business
The Barney School of Business is recognized for its ever-evolving curriculum, tangible learning opportunities, and innovative Career Ready program. Bloomberg Businessweek and The Princeton Review have ranked Barney as one of the top business schools in the country. Its accreditation by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) places Barney among the top five percent of business schools in the world.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing to RIMS at PD@RIMS.org. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or more prior to the start of the workshop can receive a credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within three months.
You may cancel your registration at any time by emailing PD@RIMS.org. Cancellations received more than 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 100% refund. Cancellations received 15 to 30 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund. No refunds will be provided for cancellations received less than 15 days prior to the event. No refunds will be issued after the event. All refunds will be refunded to your original method of payment. Registrations may not be shared but may be transferred at no cost up to 15 days prior to the start of the event with notification to PD@RIMS.org.