Continuing Education Credits
RIMS ERM Conference 2020 is offering attendees the opportunity to earn up to 7.2 CPE hours for Accountants/CPAs and 6.0 hours of CLE for attorneys. Attendees can earn full or partial credit based on attendance.
RIMS 2020 ERM Conference attendance will NOT be monitored via a paper tracker. It will be done via your live participation during the session.
Accreditations have certain regulatory requirements with respect to tracking and monitoring attendance. These requirements are those specified by the licensing boards. The following items are needed to be certain regulatory compliance is met and credit can be provided for the conference.
- Tracking will be done from the time you log in and log out of each session.
- You will see three (3) polling questions (message will be generic throughout the entire conference).
- REQUIREMENT: You will need to answer each polling question (this records your attendance).
- You MUST stay on from the beginning to the end of each session.
- By adhering to the above rules, we will have the ability to verify your attendance.
Note: It is imperative you follow the above information. If our reports cannot verify your attendance and participation, you will not be issued your credits.
CPE for Accountants: 7.2
CLE for Attorneys: 6.0
RIMS Members: US $49
Non-members: US $99
(in addition to Conference Registration)
This non-refundable fee covers license type CPE/CLE inclusively.
How to Add the CE Credits Option:
If you haven't registered for the RIMS ERM Virtual Conference, click here to register and select the CEU option.
For registered attendees adding the CE credits to your existing registration, please follow these steps:
- Log in to the Attendee Service Center.
- Click "Registration Fee Update" on the left-side tool bar.
- Click "Edit."
- On the second page, "Registration Fee Update," you will see Continuing Education Credits as an option under "Additional Options." Check the box and click "Continue."
- Select your desired payment method on the next page. You can select ‘Send Invoice’ to pay by check, or to proceed with your CE Credit purchase with a balance due. You can log in at any time to the Attendee Service Center to pay the CE
Credits fee by credit card.
Earn up to 7.2 CPE Credits
Field of Study: Management Services
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Prerequisites: Open to all risk professionals
Advanced preparation: none
CEU Institute, Inc
144 W. Crystal Lake Ave. Suite 1010
Lake Mary, FL 32746
CPE: CEU Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.NASBAREGISTRY.ORG.