This call for sessions has ended.
Be a part of the leading edge in enterprise risk management.
If you are interested in leading a session at the RIMS ERM Conference 2019, taking place in New Orleans on November 4 -5, we would like to hear from you. Successful submissions will address the latest issues facing ERM practitioners, as well as provide concrete takeaways for our audience. Sessions that are delivered by an experienced enterprise risk management leader will be given preference.
Please send a short description of your session topic and an outline in a one-page Word document to email@example.com.
Required information for each submission includes:
- Proposed title for the session
- Brief (two paragraph maximum) description of the session’s content and goals
- A short outline of the session
- A list of learning objective/takeaways for the audience
- Names and titles of speakers
Please specify the type of session you would like to present:
- 60-minute sessions
- Traditional lecture-style: one speaker or two co-speakers
- Panel: one moderator and up to three panelists
- 20-minute Hot Topic sessions
- Shorter, “TED-style” presentations. Maximum of 10 PowerPoint slides.
Tips for a successful submission are:
- Be timely and relevant. Sessions that address ERM and SRM issues that are “in the headlines” will have an advantage.
- Follow the guidelines above. If your submission doesn’t fit with the submission guidelines it will be rejected.
The deadline for submissions is June 3, 2019.
RIMS expects sessions to be educational and to advance the discipline of enterprise risk management. Sales-pitches will not be considered.