RIMS Global ERM Award of Distinction
Nomination Submission is Closed
RIMS will honor leading ERM programs that demonstrate innovative approaches and techniques to managing uncertainty effectively with the aim of creating, preserving or realizing organizational value. Be recognized for ERM excellence and join a global community of experts by sharing your organization’s approach for managing today’s risk and opportunity landscape with your peers.
Is your ERM program award-worthy? RIMS is looking for ERM excellence that:
- Demonstrates ERM innovation in creating and preserving organizational value.
- Provides measurable, tangible and sustainable results for their organization.
- Is transferable to other organizations.
RIMS encourages entries that describe new approaches for managing uncertainty effectively, which includes risk and opportunity linked with strategy and performance. We invite you to describe your ERM program, and highlight how it is enabling leadership to manage an evolving risk and opportunity landscape in achieving the objectives desired by your organization.
The 2019 nominations submission period has ended. We look forward to you submission next year.
- Please complete the official form, save to PDF format. Note: electronic file size cannot exceed 9MB.
- Submit entry on or before August 23, 2019 by emailing the completed official nomination form to ERMaward@RIMS.org
- An independent judging panel will review the entries to select an overall winner or winners, if any.
- The judging panel may require additional information or a Question & Answer session with the ERM lead to clarify items on an entry. Responses are due within the time noted in the request.
- The panel’s decisions will be final, including whether entries are eligible and, at the panel’s discretion, whether honorable mention or sector awards are given.
- RIMS will contact winner(s) no later than October 1, 2019 and invite the ERM leader (or member of the winning organization’s leadership team) to accept its award at the RIMS ERM Conference 2019 on Tuesday, November 5, 2019. Winner(s) will receive one complimentary registration for the entire RIMS ERM Conference. Attendance at the ERM Conference is not a condition for winning the award.
- Direct any questions to ERMaward@RIMS.org.