Build a world-class claims administration program by identifying opportunities to improve outcomes through effective control of claim activities, enhanced interaction with ancillary experts, including defense counsel, and knowledgeable presentation of loss factors. By improving your organization’s management of claims, you can add dollars to the bottom line in this all-important component of risk management.
The total cost of loss is a significant factor in risk management decisions. This workshop includes practical techniques to improve your claims management process, and ways to increase your organization’s ROI.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
By attending this workshop participants will learn to:
- Streamline the claims administration process
- Reduce fraudulent claims through better identification and analysis of questionable activities
- Eliminate delays and miscommunications by learning the roles and responsibilities of the adjuster, risk manager and ancillary service providers
- Differentiate between self-administered, bundled, unbundled or hybrid options to choose the best claims program for your organization
- Align your claims administration services with strategic business objectives to effectively reflect your organization’s risk profile
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY:
- Practice with selection, management, and use of experts and litigation management techniques
- Knowledge of how to measure performance: indicators, enhancements and competencies
- Examples of Identification and prevention of fraud
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Claims managers
- Insurance analysts
- Risk managers
- Brokers and agents
- Employees in any job function that includes oversight or coordination of claims administration services.
We suggest that you register on-line for quick registration. If you are mailing us a check or doing a bank transfer, you need to fax us a copy of the registration form in order to hold your seat in the program. Registration is not guaranteed until we receive payment. If you wish to participate in a RIMS course, the registration fee needs to be received by RIMS before the first day of the course.
If you register by mailing a check or doing a bank transfer, you will be accepted as long as the program is not sold out when we receive your payment.
International Attendee Information/Travel Visas- APPLY EARLY! Visa applicants are advised to apply to the consulate as soon as they decide to attend a program. We suggest at least four months in advance to allow enough time for the visa approval process to take place.
Since registrations will be limited, we suggest registering as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact through our online contact form.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded. RIMS is not responsible for any travel or lodging expenses that an attendee may incur due to such a cancellation. Before purchasing your airline ticket, please confirm with RIMS (pd@RIMS.org) that there are enough registrations to conduct the program.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop can send a replacement from their company or receive credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within a year of the cancelled registration. Please note if the member rate was paid for the original registration and you elect to send a replacement or transfer the credit to another employee of your organization who is not a member, an additional fee will be charged to offset the difference between the member and nonmember rate. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 15 days from the start of the workshop.