Bring a RIMS workshop and instructor to your boardroom! Raise the awareness of risk management in your organization with RIMS customized learning solutions conducted at your facility or a selected location.
Workshops Available Upon Request
All of our workshops may be customized to meet your business needs and are delivered on-site for your convenience. In-company programs are cost effective and focus specifically on your current business challenges.See a list of topics
"I would recommend a RIMS customized program to any organization."
- Jim Hogan, Manager, Tax and Finance @ Lone Star Technologies
RIMS Education Department can also develop special programs to fit your company's needs. These programs can be taken from elements of topics listed above or entirely new subject matter based on your needs. We will conduct a needs assessment to ensure that the program fully meets the needs of our client.
If you would like additional information, please contact the Education Department by telephone 212-655-6066 or by e-mail click here.
Two-days of on-site presentation with instructor services
One day of on-site presentation with instructor services
One half-day of on-site presentation with instructor services.
- If there is extensive pre-course design and preparation, there will be an additional charge.
- If the instructor travels outside of his/her country, there will be an additional charge for time.
- The client also covers out-of-pocket expenses, such as training room rental, audiovisual equipment, refreshments, duplication of hand-outs, and instructor travel (one round-trip airline ticket, hotel, food, and local transportation).
- We recommend a maximum of no more than 15 participants to a program in order to keep it interactive and participatory. Larger groups can be accommodated upon request.
- Payment for program services must be paid to RIMS before the first day of the program.
- Instructor expenses are billed to the client at cost following the program.
"We appreciated the courses RIMS did for us. The interactive style was refreshing and kept everyone involved."
- Gilda Simpkin, Staff Development | AON Risk Services Management
Call us at 212-655-6066 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org