Chapter Roster Web Tool Instructions
Chapter rosters need to be updated by a Chapter Officer when there are changes. Chapter Officers are defined as CPRES President, CVP Vice President, CSEC Secretary, CTREAS Treasurer and CDEL RIMS Delegate. If you are moving out one of these five Chapter Officer positions, please make the other roster changes before you change your role.
- Click here to access your chapter roster: Manage Officers.
- Click on your chapter name.
- Click on the “Add” button to add a new person to the roster. Click on the “Edit” button to the right of a person's name to edit their chapter role.
If a person holds multiple roles you must add or update each role separately.
To delete a person's role, change the end date to yesterday’s date.
- The top line will display the chapter name.
- The second line: “Officer” will display all active chapter members. Select the person you would like to add from the drop down menu.
- The third line: “Position” will allow you to enter the chapter role, (see codes below).
- Lastly, enter the term dates for the chapter role. Term dates can be entered in multiple formats i.e. 6/25/11, 06/25/11 or 06/25/2011.
||Chapter Database Manager|
||Vice President Events|
||External Affairs (Gov't)|
||Western Regional Committee Member|
||First Vice President|
||Second Vice President|
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact email@example.com or call 212-655-6033. Thank you in advance for keeping RIMS database current and for your feedback regarding this new Chapter Officer resource.