RIMS-WTW Asia Pacific Risk Virtual Conference 2022
We are pleased to invite you to the RIMS-WTW Asia Pacific Risk Virtual Conference 2022 on 26-28 April. Attendance is complimentary.
Themed ‘Risk Resilience Reimagined’, the inaugural conference will look at key issues that have implications for organisations to succeed in today’s uncertain and varying environment and investigate current and future risks that organisations need to act on to build resilience and thrive in APAC. Over the three days, through online discussions, keynote presentations and interactive breakout sessions by countries, industries and risk types, participants will discuss the most pressing risk topics that include:
- Large complex risks faced by Asia conglomerates as Asian companies grow and expand
- Building a strong risk culture and organisation resilience in the emerging hybrid work environment
- Acting on ESG and sustainability risks and opportunities
- Mitigating business interruptions from supply chain risks exacerbated by the ongoing pandemic
- Risks and opportunities of digitalisation as businesses undergo rapid digital transformation in APAC
Reserve your slot in the conference as early as today. Register now.
Note: All related contact information will be accessible to the event sponsor.