RIMS Global ERM Award of Distinction 2022
Submit Your Nominations by Friday, September 2, 2022
RIMS annually honors leading ERM programs that demonstrate innovative approaches and techniques for managing uncertainty effectively with the aim of creating, preserving or realizing organizational value. Be recognized for ERM excellence and join a global community of leaders by sharing your organization’s approach for managing today’s risk and opportunity landscape with your peers.
Is your ERM program award-worthy?
RIMS is looking for ERM excellence that:
- Demonstrates ERM innovation in creating and preserving organizational value.
- Provides measurable, tangible and sustainable results for their organization.
- Is transferable to other organizations.
RIMS encourages entries that describe new approaches for managing uncertainty effectively, which includes risk and opportunity linked with strategy and performance. For example, if an ERM program you created or championed enabled your organization to survive—and thrive—during COVID or amid a geopolitical risk, we want to know about it. Additionally, you could also demonstrate how your program has reached maturity by referencing the five pillars of the RIMS Risk Maturity Model.
We invite you to describe your ERM program, and highlight how it is enabling leadership to manage an evolving risk and opportunity landscape in achieving the objectives desired by your organization.
- Please complete the official form by September 2, 2022.
- Supporting documents cannot exceed 16MB.
- An independent judging panel will review the entries to select an overall winner or winners, if any.
- The judging panel may require additional information or a Question & Answer session with the ERM lead to clarify items on an entry. Responses are due within the time noted in the request.
- The panel’s decisions will be final, including whether entries are eligible and, at the panel’s discretion, whether honorable mention or sector awards are given.
- RIMS will contact winner(s) no later than October 14, 2022 and invite the ERM leader (or member of the winning organization’s leadership team) to accept its award at the RIMS ERM Conference 2022 on Friday, November 11, 2022. Winner(s) will receive one complimentary registration for the entire two-day RIMS ERM Conference. Attendance at the ERM Conference is not a condition for winning the award.
Become a Sponsor
For sponsorship information, please contact Ted Donovan, RIMS Senior Business Development Manager: