The Top 10 Must-Have Reports for GRC and InfoSec Leaders
Thursday, June 8, 2023
1:00 pm–2:00 pm EDT
RIMS Member FREE | Non-member $50
In today’s fast-paced and interconnected business landscape, navigating change, uncertainty, and risk can make or break an organization. But with the right mindset, tools, and data, leaders can turn risk into an opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Join us on June 8 at 1:00 pm EDT for our webinar “The Top 10 Must-Have Reports for GRC and InfoSec Leaders,” hosted by RIMS. Discover how to leverage risk, compliance, and audit data to create a risk-informed strategy that empowers your organization to stay ahead of the curve.
Resolver’s experts will dive into the top 10 reports that every risk, compliance, audit, or information security leader needs to have at their fingertips. We'll also share best practices for visualizing this data to support strategic decision-making and operational efficiency.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to unlock the power of risk data and stay ahead of the competition. Register now to secure your spot.
Note: All downloads and related contact information will be accessible to the webinar sponsor.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to overcome common barriers to generating meaningful insights.
- The top 10 reports every risk, compliance, audit, or information security leader should have.
- Best practices for visualizing your risk, compliance, audit, and InfoSec data to support strategic decision-making and operational efficiency.
Who Should Attend
This webinar is best for:
- GRC, Risk, Audit, and Information Security leaders
- Senior executives seeking to learn how risk data visualization can drive effective business decisions
GRC Product Manager
Product Marketing Manager
Associate Product Manager, Information Security
All RIMS webinars are available on-demand for one year for registered participants. Each hour of a RIMS webinar is eligible for one RIMS-CRMP recertification point.
If you have any questions, please contact RIMS Client Services at PD@rims.org or +1 212-286-9292.