Through more effective control of claims activities, knowledgeable presentation of loss factors and enhanced interaction with ancillary experts like defense counsel, you can build a world-class claims administration program for your organization. The total cost of loss is a key factor in risk management decisions, and claims management is one of the clearest ways risk professionals can demonstrate their value to the organization.
This course Includes practical techniques to analyze an organization’s exposures and vulnerabilities and understand corporate attitude toward risk philosophy toward claim management. These methods and procedures help to improve the claims management process and boost the bottom line for your business.
RIMS Members: $775 USD | Non-members: $1,175 USD (review registration details below)
Continuing Education Credits
CE and CPE, click here for eligibility and hours
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Streamline the claims administration process
- Reduce fraudulent claims through better identification and analysis of questionable activities
- Eliminate delays and miscommunications by learning the roles and responsibilities of the adjuster, risk manager, and ancillary service providers
- Differentiate between self-administered, bundled, unbundled, or hybrid options to choose the best claims program for your organization
- Align your claims administration services with strategic business objectives to effectively reflect your organization’s risk profile
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This program is for claims managers, insurance analysts, risk managers, brokers and employees who oversee or coordinate claims administration services.
RIMS education courses are designed primarily for risk and insurance professionals, but anyone within an organization who wants to learn more about a specific topic of interest is encouraged to attend.
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing to RIMS at pd@RIMS.org. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop can send a replacement from their company or receive credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within a year of the cancelled registration. Please note if the member rate was paid for the original registration and you elect to send a replacement or transfer the credit to another employee of your organization who is not a member, an additional fee will be charged to offset the difference between the member and nonmember rate. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 15 days from the start of the workshop.