February 9 - 10 | 11:00 am - 6:30 pm ET
Registration closes February 2. Register for the February workshop.
April 8 - 9 | 10:00 am - 5:30 pm ET
Registration closes April 1. Register for the April workshop.
July 15 – 16 | 9: 00 am – 4:30 pm ET
Registration closes July 8. Register for the July workshop.
August 23 – 24 | 10:00 am – 5:30 pm ET
Registration closes August 16. Register for the August workshop.
November 8 – 9 | 11:00 am – 7:30 pm ET
Registration closes November 1. Register for the November workshop.
RIMS Members: $775 USD / Non-members: $1,175 USD (see registration details below to purchase)
Elise Farnham, President, Illumine Consulting | View instructor profile
Continuing Education Credits
Earn up to 13 hours of CE and 13.2 hours for CPE credits. Check if your state is eligible for CE credits. Click here for details.
Through more effective control of claims activities, knowledgeable presentation of loss factors and enhanced interaction with ancillary experts like defense counsel, you can build a world-class claims administration program for your organization. The total cost of loss is a key factor in risk management decisions, and claims management is one of the clearest ways risk professionals can demonstrate their value to the organization. This virtual workshop includes practical techniques to improve your claims management process and boost the bottom line for your business.
- Live online training
- Interactive Zoom meetings
- Two sessions with 15 total hours of training
- 10-minute breaks every hour and a 30 minute lunch
- Group exercises, polling and chat
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Streamline the claims administration process
- Reduce fraudulent claims through better identification and analysis of questionable activities
- Eliminate delays and miscommunications by learning the roles and responsibilities of the adjuster, risk manager, and ancillary service providers
- Differentiate between self-administered, bundled, unbundled, or hybrid options to choose the best claims program for your organization
- Align your claims administration services with strategic business objectives to effectively reflect your organization’s risk profile
WHAT YOU WILL TAKE AWAY
- Practice with selection, management, and use of experts and litigation management techniques
- Performance measurement indicators, enhancements, and competencies
- Examples of identification and prevention of fraud
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Claims managers
- Insurance analysts
- Risk managers
- Brokers and agents
- Employees who oversee or coordinate claims administration services
February 9 - 10, 2021
April 8 - 9, 2021
July 15 – 16, 2021
August 23 – 24, 2021
November 8 – 9, 2021
Cancellations and Refunds
RIMS reserves the right to cancel a course if conditions warrant. In the event of such a cancellation, registration fees will be refunded. RIMS is not responsible for any travel or lodging expenses that an attendee may incur due to such a cancellation. Before purchasing your airline ticket, please confirm with RIMS (pd@RIMS.org) that there are enough registrations to conduct the program.
All requests for refunds or changes must be submitted in writing. Registrants who cancel 15 business days or less prior to the start of the workshop can send a replacement from their company or receive credit to attend another workshop with the same duration and cost within a year of the cancelled registration. Please note if the member rate was paid for the original registration and you elect to send a replacement or transfer the credit to another employee of your organization who is not a member, an additional fee will be charged to offset the difference between the member and nonmember rate. No refunds will be issued for cancellations less than 15 days from the start of the workshop.