(NEW YORK) April 3, 2023 – RIMS, the risk management society®, has added 10 new “Trending Now” education sessions, as well as new education tracks for human resources executives and chief information security officers. The newly added education ensures that the RISKWORLD® experience delivers cutting-edge insight that addresses the most current risks and events.
Scheduled for April 30 – May 3 at Atlanta’s Georgia World Congress Center, RISKWORLD is the largest gathering of risk professionals at all levels, as well as business executives with risk management interests, brokers, insurers and service providers. To learn more about RISKWORLD’s education sessions and tracks or to register to attend, visit www.RIMS.org/RISKWORLD.
“Human resources and information technology professionals manage risks every day,” said RIMS CEO Gary A. LaBranche, FASAE, CAE. “They protect organizational assets and, provide strategic guidance that paves the way for new opportunities. No matter the title, decision-making requires risk leaders to continuously assess the potential impacts of current events, emerging best practices and evolving risks. RIMS is proud to enhance the RISKWORLD program to ensure it addresses today’s biggest challenges.”
RISKWORLD 2023 TRENDING NOW SESSIONS:
- A Banking Crisis’ Impact on the Insurance Industry
- D&O Captives: A New Self-Insurance Option for Delaware Companies
- Cyber Insurance: Driving Improvement or Driving Complacency?
- When Double Is Not Fun: How to Come to Terms with the New Normal of the Property Insurance Market
- Antisocial Behavior: How Social Trends Are Causing Nuclear Verdicts and How Corporations and Their Insurers Can Fight Back
- Excellence in Risk Management: Global Risks 2023
- Stay Prepared: Maximizing Insurance Coverage for the Chronic Risk of Civil Unrest
- Hybrid Work - The Next Competitive Advantage
- Now What? The Elections Are Over. How Do They Affect Risk Professionals?
- Risk Management Behind the Scenes of the Georgia World Congress Center
RISKWORLD 2023 NEW EDUCATION TRACKS:
- Human Resources Professionals Track: Hear from thought-leaders across multiple industries as they discuss ways to drive change in DE&I, workers compensation, employee benefits, claims management, workplace safety and so much more.
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) Track: With cyber risk a top concern for all organizations, RISKWORLD will feature education sessions focused on elevating cybersecurity strategies and capabilities. This track will explore: cyber enterprise risk management, ransomware best practices, the metaverse, the IT talent gap, autonomous systems, quantifying cyber controls and more.
Launched in 1963 as RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition, the annual event attracts some 10,000 risk and insurance professionals at all experience levels, business executives with risk management interests, brokers, insurers and service providers for the ultimate learning and networking experience. The four-day RISKWORLD experience offers more than 150 learning opportunities, keynote presentations, special events, and an expansive Marketplace with hundreds of solutions providers – all with countless opportunities to engage and grow your risk network. RISKWORLD 2023 is scheduled for April 30 – May 3 in Atlanta. RISKWORLD 2024 is in San Diego from May 5-9.
RIMS, the risk management society®️, empowers risk professionals to make the world safer, more secure, and more sustainable. Through networking, professional development, certification, advocacy, and research, RIMS and its 80 chapters serves more than 200,000 risk practitioners and business leaders from over 75 countries. Founded in 1950, the Society publishes the award-winning Risk Management Magazine and produces RISKWORLD®️, the largest annual gathering of global risk professionals. RIMS embraces diversity, equity and inclusion and welcomes all risk professionals to connect and learn, explore the online Risk Knowledge library, tune into the RIMScast podcast series, and engage via LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook. To learn more, visit www.RIMS.org.
# # #