- Jennifer Santiago, RIMS Board Director;
- Julie Cain, Senior Strategic Advisor, Information and Technology Risk Management – Educational Testing Services;
- Sigfried Ching, Managing Director – PWC;
- Wolfram Hedrich, Executive Director – Marsh APAC;
- Thomas Kok, Head of Group Technology Information & Cyber Risk –OCBC Group;
- Sasanka Sahu, Business Continuity Consultant – Acclivis Technologies & Solutions.
As the preeminent organization dedicated to promoting the profession of risk management, RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global not-for-profit organization representing more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable and government entities throughout the world. Founded in 1950, RIMS is committed to advancing risk management capabilities for organizational success, bringing networking, professional development and education opportunities to its membership of more than 10,000 risk management professionals who are located in more than 60 countries. For more information on RIMS, visit www.RIMS.org.