ASBPE presented six awards to Andrew Bass, Jr., RIMS Art and Production Manager, for the following articles:
• National Gold Award for opening spread design – “The Rise of the Economic Nationalism,” published May 2016;
• National Silver Award for feature article design – “Tracking the Zika Pandemic,” published in May 2016;
• Northeast Regional Gold Award for opening spread design – “The Rise of the Economic Nationalism,” published May 2016;
• Northeast Regional Gold Award for feature article design – “Tracking the Zika Pandemic,” published in May 2016;
• Northeast Regional Gold Award for overall magazine design;
• Northeast Regional Gold Award for the front cover of the May 2016 issue.
“Illustration and graphics bring stories to life,” said RIMS Director of Publications Morgan O’Rourke. “Effective art design grabs readers’ attention and enhances their ability to grasp complex issues. Andrew has masterfully captured the essence of what these articles are about, creating a visually stimulating presentation for Risk Management’s readers.”
ASBPE’s Azbee Awards of Excellence program is one of the most competitive honors for business-to-business, trade, association and professional publications. The awards recognize outstanding work by magazines, newsletters and digital media — website, e-newsletters, digital magazines and blogs. The competition is open to all U.S.-based publications.
Risk Management is the premier publication of analysis, insight and news for risk managers. Since 1954, Risk Management has explored the emerging techniques and concepts used by those tasked with protecting the physical, financial, human and intellectual assets of their organizations. Risk Management is published 10 times annually by RIMS, the risk management society™ and can be viewed at www.rmmagazine.com.