NEW YORK (March 2, 2021) – To maximize the RIMS data-sf-ec-immutable="" LIVE 2021 experience, the all-virtual conference’s education program will feature an extensive collection of thought-leading, globally relevant and professionally diverse learning opportunities that is customizable to fit attendees’ schedules. Live Q&As, on-demand and Binge-Watching capabilities, as well as post-event access for 60-days will allow the global risk management community to fully explore the event’s 175 individual sessions – totaling more than 100-hours.
To help attendees navigate the agenda with greater ease, RIMS has created 10 education and specialty tracks that groups sessions into the following categories:
- Career Development
- Claims Management
- Cyber and Technology Risk
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion – Sponsored by Marsh
- Industry Specific Sessions
- Insurance, Legal and Regulation
- Risk Modification/Mitigation and Loss Control
- Rising Risk Professional
- Strategic and Enterprise Risk Management – Sponsored by Willis Tower Watson
The following virtual centers will provide targeted, expert-lead learning experiences in focused 20-minute intervals:
- Career Lab – Career development and professional growth strategies. Sponsored by RIMS-CRMP.
- Innovation Hub – Emerging and evolving risks, claims innovations and cyber risks. Sponsored by Willis Tower Watson.
- Global Studio – International risk management practices and global business challenges including some multi-lingual presentations.
- Thought Leader Theater – Top risks, case-studies, best practices and business strategies. Sponsored by Swiss Corporate Solutions.
- Wellness Zenter – Corporate wellness, personal health, work/life balance opportunities and consumer engagement. Sponsored by Sedgwick.
RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global not-for-profit committed to advancing the practice of risk management throughout the world. We bring networking, professional development, certification, and education opportunities to our membership of 10,000 risk management professionals in over 60 countries. Founded in 1950, the Society represents more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable, and government entities throughout the world. To access RIMS Risk Knowledge resource library and for additional information about the Society, visit www.RIMS.org.
# # #