NEW YORK (October 21, 2021) — Recognizing the growing impact environmental, social and governance (ESG) risks have on global business, RIMS is proud to welcome Lloyd’s Chairman Bruce Carnegie-Brown to keynote RIMS ERM Conference 2021 scheduled for November 11 – 12 in New York City and virtually. In addition to remarks from Mr. Carnegie-Brown, the agenda features a stellar lineup of risk thought-leaders who will share their experiences applying enterprise risk management practices to address a new wave of ESG concerns.
The RIMS ERM Conference 2021 – the Society’s first in-person event since January 2020 – will be held at the New York Hilton but will also have a virtual component for those who cannot attend in-person. The conference’s theme “ERM in an ESG World” will guide the two-day educational program that includes the following sessions:
- The Board's GPS
- Ransomware, Phishing, and Data Leakage: Best Practices for Managing Top-of-Mind Security Risks
- Connecting The Dots: Good Governance, ESG and Strategic Risk
- ERM and ESG Risk Assessments
- ESG, ERM, and the Reputation Premium
- Integrating Net Zero Commitments into ERM Plans
- The Path to Gains from Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion in the ERM Program
- RIMS Maturity Model
- Economic Scenarios for Climate Risk Analysis
- Rethinking the Impact of Disruption on ERM Tools and Processes: Reviewing the RIMS Executive Report
- Hijacking ESG
- Identify and Solve Any Organizational DEI Issue In One Hour
- Integrated ERM Insights Into Strategic Planning and Performance Discussions
- The Evolution of ERM: Balancing Context, Strategy, and Reality
- Digital Innovation in the World of ERM and ESG
- Emerging Risks Insights: A RIMS Member Perspective
- Buyer Beware and a Call to Action: The Critical Relationship Between ERM Maturity and Value Creation
- A Wake-Up Call and Opportunity to Integrate Cybersecurity, Supply Chain Risk Management and Enterprise Risk Management
- Prioritizing ESG to Attract Future Talent
- Developing a Consistent, Proactive ERM Approach to Navigate ESG Risks
- ESG Risks with Captive Utilization
Proof that attendees are fully-vaccinated is required by the New York City regulation and RIMS. Registration for RIMS ERM Conference 2021 is open: register here. For questions about exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities, contact Matt Whyte at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 655-6052.
About Lloyd’s Chairman Bruce Carnegie-Brown
Bruce Carnegie-Brown was appointed Chairman in June 2017. He is currently also Vice-Chairman of Banco Santander, Chairman of MCC and Chairman of Cuvva, a digital motor insurance business.
He was a Non-Executive Director of JLT Group plc from 2016 to 2017, prior to which he was Non-Executive Chairman of Aon UK Ltd from 2012 to 2015, Senior Independent Director of Catlin Group Ltd from 2010 to 2014 and Chief Executive for Marsh UK and Europe from 2003 to 2006. He was Chairman of Moneysupermarket Group from 2014 to 2019 and Senior Independent Director of Close Brothers Group plc from 2006 to 2014 and is a Past President of the Chartered Management Institute.
He previously worked at JP Morgan for 18 years in a number of senior roles and was Managing Partner of 3i Group plc's Quoted Private Equity Division from 2007 to 2009.
RIMS, the risk management society®, is a global not-for-profit committed to advancing the practice of risk management throughout the world. We bring networking, professional development, certification, and education opportunities to our membership of 10,000 risk management professionals in over 60 countries. Founded in 1950, the Society represents more than 3,500 industrial, service, nonprofit, charitable, and government entities throughout the world. To access RIMS Risk Knowledge resource library and for additional information about the Society, visit www.RIMS.org.
# # #