New Education Offerings and Networking Opportunities Cater to Professionals at All Levels
NEW YORK (December 4, 2014) — RIMS has announced that registration is now open for (www.RIMS.org/RIMS15). The conference and exhibition is widely considered the premier risk management industry event and has received accolades for offering thought-provoking educational sessions and invaluable networking opportunities. The four-day conference is scheduled for April 26th – 29th in New Orleans at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center.
“Building and sustaining a risk management program that can address both known and unknown risks has become increasingly more challenging,” said RIMS Executive Director Mary Roth. “RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition is a vital resource for risk professionals to enhance their programs’ versatility through new knowledge, new encounters and new innovations. We’re looking forward to welcoming the global risk management community to New Orleans.”
WHAT’S NEW AT RIMS ‘15
To continue to provide attendees with a superior experience each year, RIMS conducts a comprehensive analysis of previous conferences and has announced these additions to the 2015 program:
- THE VIP EXPERIENCE – Beat the crowds with early access and reserved, front-row seating at RIMS ‘15 special events;
- SATELLITE REGISTRATION ADDITIONS – More attendees means more places – including select hotels – to check-in and print conference badges.
- NEW STUDENT & RRP EDUCATION – To accommodate the growing number of students and rising risk professionals who attend the conference, RIMS ’15 will offer new programming to match their experience.
- EXPANDED SPENCER / RIMS RISK CHALLENGE – In its second year, the competition is now open to more universities that offer risk management and insurance studies.
- SPENCER FUN RUN – The charitable foundation will hold a 5K run/walk to benefit aspiring risk management and insurance students.
- RIMS INTERNATIONAL LOUNGE – Our global attendees will have access to this exclusive meeting space and a series of educational sessions designed specifically for them.
- STATE OF THE INDUSTRY PANEL – Following the RIMS / Business Insurance Risk Manager of the Year award breakfast, experts will share their thoughts on the future of the profession.
- MEMBERS-ONLY HOTELS – RIMS members and full-conference registrants will have first-choice of the area’s top hotels located closest to the convention center.
For more information about keynote speakers, the conference program, networking events and to register, visit www.RIMS.org/RIMS15. Media registration will open in late-January.
About RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition
Launched in 1963, RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition attracts some 10,000 risk and insurance professionals at all experience levels, business executives with risk management interests, brokers, insurers and service providers for the ultimate educational and networking experience. The four-day event offers more than 150 educational sessions, keynote presentations, special events and an expansive Exhibit Hall with approximately 400 exhibitors. Following New Orleans, the event will be hosted in San Diego in 2016. For more information, visit www.RIMS.org/RIMS15.