- New to the CoE! RIMS 2011 ERM Benchmark Survey
- New to the CoE! RIMS Executive Report on ERM Technology Tools, September 2011
- New to the CoE! Anette Mikes, assistant professor at Harvard Business School, launched the executive education program Risk Management for Corporate Leaders. Her website offers numerous articles and resources on risk management.
- New to the CoE! Accenture's Life Sciences Industry Report 2011 Global Risk Management Survey
- New to the CoE! Accenture's Global Risk Management Study 2011
- New to the CoE! Strategic Risk Assessment-A First Step for Improving Risk Management and Governance, Strategic Finance, December 2009
- New to the CoE! Strategic Risk Management-Creating and Protecting Value, Strategic Finance, May 2007
- New to the CoE! When Strategy and ERM Meet, Strategic Finance, January 2008
- New to the CoE! RIMS FAQs on Strategic Risk Management
- New to the CoE! An Evolving Model for Board Risk Governance, A new executive report from RIMS
- New to the CoE! An Overview of Widely Used Risk Management Standards & Guidelines, A new executive report from RIMS, 2011
- Fall Guys, Risk Management in the Frontline, A report from the Economist Intelligence Unit, 2010
- Enterprise Risk Management Continues to Show its Value for North American and Bermudan Insurers, Howard Rosen and Vladimr Uhmylenko, Standard and Poor's, February 1, 2010
- Positioning GRC and ERM--Placing these puzzle pieces together to improve performance, by Mary Peter. Knowledge Leadership Paper, Compliance Week, August 2010.
- Managing Risk in Government: An Introduction to Enterprise Risk Management, Financial Management Series - 2010 Second Edition, Dr. Karen Hardy, IBM Center for The Business of Government, October 2009
- Risk Appetite: Practical Issues for the Global Financial Services Industry, Trowbridge Deloitte Limited, September 2007
- Risk: Getting Appetite Right Price Waterhouse Coopers, May 2009
- Risk Appetite: A multifaceted approach to risk management based on an IBM survey of financial institutions. IBM Financial Services, April 2008.
- Emerging Risks and Enterprise Risk Management Executive Report now available exclusively to RIMS members at www.RIMS.org/EmergingRisks (or non-members can purchase a copy by visiting RIMStore)
- Enterprise Security Risk Management: How Great Risks Lead to Great Deeds The CSO Roundtable of ASIS International, a membership group of the senior-most security executives from the world's largest organizations. www.CSOroundtable.org
- Marsh-RIMS Report: Excellence in Risk Managment VII
Annual Marsh-RIMS Survey finds strategic risk initiatives slowed by silos, divergent views on ERM and risk management priorities.
- “ERM: Do You Know What it Means?” This insightful article by Richard Sarnie provides an engaging introduction to the concept of ERM and its meaningful implementation in any organization.
- “Why is Enterprise Risk Management Important for Preparedness?” Carol Fox and Michael Epstein link a robust ERM program to effective business continuity.
- “Getting the Focus on Enterprise Risk Management Right” ERM experts Al Decker and Donna Galer provide a step-by-step analysis of how to start the process of implementing an ERM program.
- “Linking Risk Management to Business Strategy, Processes and Operations” Aaron Konarsky provides a detailed discussion on linking ERM with an organization’s strategic goals, thereby creating value for all stakeholders.