We are pleased to announce our new RISKWORLD Global Delegation Program. This program offers registration discounts and incentives for international participants outside of North America attending RISKWORLD. Please review the program details and benefits
below. If your organization qualifies and would like to apply, click on the "Delegation Application" button below. Applying as a Global Delegation does not register you for the conference. You must complete the formal RISKWORLD registration process
to register and submit your credentials.
This program is not designed for members of the media or exhibiting companies.
RISKWORLD Global Delegation Program Requirements
RISKWORLD Global Delegation Program Benefits
- Complimentary full conference registration for a single delegation leader
- Up to 40% attendee registration discount for the other nine (9) members of the delegation (discount applied to both member and nonmember rates)
- Groups must be confirmed by March 17, 2024, or the hotel room is not guaranteed. Max of one (1) room per delegation. Certain conditions may apply.
- Members of the delegation will be placed in the same hotel so long as the delegation is confirmed by March 17, 2024.
- Special tables and recognition in the RIMS opening general session
RISKWORLD Global Delegation Process and Instructions
- Delegation Leader completes the Global Delegation Application and provides a Delegation Name to form a Group Delegation. After the application is approved, a discount code will be sent to share with the delegates.
- Delegation Leader will receive the delegate’s registration form and recruits a minimum of 9 practicing risk managers. The assigned group delegation discount code must be used to receive the group delegation rates.
- Delegation registration will remain in pending status until the minimum requirement is met.
- Group Delegations not meeting the minimum of 9 practicing risk managers by April 26, 2024, will be adjusted to regular registration fees and will be issued a balance due.
- Delegation Leader will receive a discount code for a complimentary conference registration after meeting the requirements of 9 or more practicing risk managers approved registrations.
Full Conference Pass Global Delegation
|Global Delegation Organizational Member||US $700||US $900|
|Global Delegation Individual Professional Member (Developed) Outside USA & Canada||US $700||US $900|
|Global Delegation Individual Professional Member (Emerging) Outside USA & Canada|
View list of developed and emerging countries
|US $500||US $650|
|Global Delegation Non-Member
||US $1250||US $1450|
|Global Delegation Leader
||Complimentary w/minimum of 9 Registered Global Delegates||Complimentary w/minimum of 9 Registered Global Delegates|
Applications must be submitted online by March 29, 2024, for consideration
. Delegation applications will not be accepted on-site. However, approved delegations will be able to register on-site. Please review the Global Delegation Registration Policies