Join Our Live Tweet Chat!
When: Wednesday, March 9, 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET
Topic: Five Essential Crisis Management Capabilities
Our special guest and RIMS ’16 speaker Sean Murphy, President & CEO at Lootok, Ltd., will answer questions on this topic live via Twitter. You can also ask him questions or comment using the hashtag #RIMS16Chat.
What’s a Tweet Chat?
It's simply a group of people tweeting about the same topic using a specific hashtag (#) that allows it to be followed on Twitter.
How Does it Work?
The way it works is that everyone taking part in the chat uses a certain keyword (called a hashtag) in all their tweets. We will use hashtag #RIMS16Chat. Everyone taking part in the chat follows the conversation by following that hashtag.
We’ll pose four questions for our special guest to answer. We’ll begin the questions with Q1, Q2, Q3 etc. and will devote about five minutes per question, depending on participation.
Refresh your Twitter feed regularly to view the most current #RIMS16Chat tweets.
How to Participate
- Create your personal account on Twitter, if you haven’t already done so
- Enter the hastag #RIMS16Chat into the Search field in the upper right corner of the Twitter page (it may appear as a “magnifying glass” icon if you’re on a mobile device)
- Follow the conversation (questions and comments)
- Join in the conversation by beginning your comment with the question’s corresponding number (e.g., when commenting on question Q1, begin your response with Q1)
- End your comment with the hashtag #RIMS16Chat, so everyone participating will see it.
Connect with fellow risk professionals and exchange ideas before you attend RIMS '16.