- Strengthen customer satisfaction with an understanding of personal
insurance coverages and approaches.
- Improve effectiveness by relating personal insurance theory to practice.
- Provide well-rounded customer support with knowledge of personal risk
- Personal insurance overview
- Automobile insurance and society
- Personal auto policy: liability,
med pay, and uninsured motorist coverage
- Personal auto policy: physical
damage, duties after an accident, endorsements
- Homeowners property coverage
- Homeowners liability, conditions,
coverage forms and endorsements
- Other personal property and
- Life insurance planning
- Retirement planning
- Disability and health insurance
Purchase Study Materials for CPCU 553 today!
RIMS members enjoy a 10% discount - use code: RIMS12