Why should I download a Podcast?
What is a Podcast?
Podcasts are audio MP3 files that can be downloaded onto your computer and MP3 player, allowing you to listen to the information whenever and wherever you wish.
Downloading a Podcast allows you to listen to the information you need no matter where you are.
Do I need an iPod to listen to my Podcast?
No, Podcasts are audio MP3 file that can be played on any type of MP3 player. Podcasts can also be played on your computer using a media player program such as iTunes or Windows Media Player.
How do I listen to my Podcast on my computer?
Listening to your Podcast on your computer:
- Click on the title of the Podcast you would like to download. The Podcast will immediately begin to download onto your computer.
- Select the destination you would like the Podcast to save to. You can save the file on your desktop or in an audio/music folder.
- After the Podcast is finished downloading, open the Podcast with your media player (iTunes or Windows Media Player) and begin listening.
How do I listen to my Podcast with my iPod or MP3 player?
Listening to your Podcast on your iPod or MP3 player:
- Download your Podcast onto your computer (see above).
- Connect your iPod or MP3 player to your computer.
- Drag the Podcast into your iPod or MP3 player’s folder.
- Disconnect your iPod or MP3 player and enjoy your Podcast.
How do I play my Podcast using iTunes?
For information on how to play your Podcast using iTunes and other frequently asked questions, please click on the following link: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/howto/
How do I play my Podcast in Windows Media Player?
For information on how to play your Podcast in Windows Media Player and other frequently asked questions, please click on the following link: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/mp10/usingplayer.aspx
How many times can I listen to a Podcast?
You can listen to any Podcast as many times as you wish.