RIMS International members have access to a wide array of tools and resources available to help enhance their career and value to their organizations; gain access to an expansive suite of resources for risk professionals; and join a worldwide community of risk practitioners.
- Workshops: RIMS offers educational workshops all over the world. In 2013 sessions were conducted in Columbia, Mexico & Dubai.
- Webinars: The RIMS International Committee is dedicated to developing international webinars on varies topics. In 2013, webinars were conducted on supply chain, multinational pooling and program performance.
- RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition: Over 10% of RIMS attendees come from outside the United States. RIMS' 14 will include an international track with 12 sessions and focus groups for the Latin American and Pacific Rim Regions.
- RIMS Risk Forum: RIMS Risk Forum was conducted in Melbourne, Australia in 2013 and is scheduled for Sydney, Australia in September 2014.
- Risk Knowledge: RIMS' has just launched its International Center of Risk Knowledge - an extension of Risk Knowledge that is specifically focused on the international sector.
- ERM: RIMS has been active in ERM events in Dubai and Mexico. Stay tuned to expanded ERM discussions in Australia.
- International Chapters: RIMS currently has international chapters in Australasia, Japan, Mexico & Peru.
- Interest Groups: RIMS currently has two (Australasia & Peru) regional interest groups open to both members and non members.