Get charged up!
You are RIMS’ greatest advocate.
That’s why we’re asking you to reach out to someone you feel should become a member. It’s your network, and you know better than us who will benefit from RIMS, and will contribute to the Society.
How? Tell your story.
Share what you get out of your membership, how RIMS has helped advance your career and the value it has created for your organization. Then, pass along an invite to join. Easy as that.
What’s in it for you?
RIMS is only as strong as our members. By recruiting just one new member, you’ll help strengthen your community, and RIMS’ ability to deliver valuable information to risk management professionals.
Once your referral becomes a member, we’ll reward your efforts with a portable device charger, so you’ll never be low on power again. Be sure they include your name on their membership application.
Tips on recruiting a new member
Don’t know where to start? Try these ideas:
- Invite a prospective member to attend a local chapter meeting with you and experience first-hand the professional benefits of RIMS membership.
- Start a discussion about RIMS membership, emphasizing the benefits and value – be sure to provide a brochure and/or application information.
- Share RIMS LinkedIn, Facebook or Twitter social networks with your prospective member.
- Publish an article in your company’s publications or blog explaining how RIMS helped you.
- Coordinate an event at your place of employment.