RIMS online training provides a flexible alternative and gives you the freedom to study any time, for any length of time. Login anywhere you have Internet access – home, office, or your favorite coffee shop.
RIMS online workshops incorporate various media such as PowerPoint presentations, audio clips, case studies, practical exercises and articles, which are all downloadable and allow for portability.
The material is presented in manageable segments, called modules. Each module contains:
- Introductory video – instructor’s brief overview of topic and objectives.
- PowerPoint presentation – with audio narration. Control and repeat viewing with online player.
- Case studies – articles, or audio/video files: primary research, or drawn from the business press, academic journals, and commercial sources.
- Assignments – detailed exercises to draw out key principles. Answer key – the instructor’s suggested solutions to exercises.
- Tools/Templates – designed to let you put your newly acquired knowledge into practice at the work place.
- Resources – case study citations, as well as supplementary references.
- Wrap-up – instructor’s audio discussion of exercises and general conclusions, with transcript.
Each online course requires 10-15 hours to complete and finishes with a 20-question online multiple choice test for self-assessment. A Certificate of Completion will be awarded when a course evaluation is submitted.