Earning your RIMS-CRMP makes you a recognized expert and leader in the risk management discipline—and a valuable asset to your organization, keeping you and your organization more competitive in today's economy. This professional distinction sets you apart from your colleagues, demonstrating your high level of knowledge, skills and experience.
Why Obtain the RIMS-CRMP?
- Achievement: Prove your knowledge of standard risk management competencies by passing the exam
- Competitiveness: Gain a competitive advantage over your peers
- Recognition: Elevate your status and prestige, enhance your professional reputation
- Professional Development: Continue to advance your education and stay up-to-date on the most current risk management trends and practices
RIMS-CRMP Holders will be recognized by:
Questions? Contact RIMS-CRMP@RIMS.org.
- Ability to add the RIMS-CRMP initials following your name
- Recognition on the RIMS-CRMP website as a certification holder
- Recognition in the RIMS Annual Conference Guide distributed to all attendees for new certification holders
- Reduced fee on RIMS Professional Development course