Not sure which category or level your topic best fits? Below are information which will assist you in making the right choices.
- Claims Management—information on the most up to date technology and procedures for managing the claims element of the total cost of risk.
- Employment Risks—addresses risks associated with all areas of employment.
- Enterprise Risk Management—information relating to identification and assessment of enterprise wide risk.
- Finance—integrates the financial aspects of risk into risk management.
- Industry—information shared among peers and speakers on specific industry topics.
- Insurance—analysis of insurance contracts and coverage. Addresses specific types of coverage in detail.
- International—analysis of exposures that are unique to multi-national companies or domestic companies with some foreign exposure.
- Legal Legislation—incorporates aspects of the legal and regulatory environment into risk management.
- Loss Control—framework and techniques for reducing risk through mitigation programs.
- Risk Management—ideas and solutions for the identification, assessment and treatment of risk.
Sessions vs. Workshops
Educational sessions are lectured presentations (1.5 hours) and workshops (2.5 hours) are more in-depth and involve case studies and examples.
Structure or Experience Levels
Entry 100 Series—Limited Experience
Intermediate 200 Series—All Audience
Senior 300 Series—Significant Experience with the topic
Executive 400 Series—Strategic approach to issues
Industry Sessions 900 Series—pertains to a specific industry. View Industry Groups.