The Conference Programming Committee needs complete information to properly evaluate your submission(s). Submissions MUST include speakers.
- Speakers added to your session will automatically receive an invitation email from you, so be cognizant and ensure you have the correct information when adding a speaker.
- For each submission you will automatically receive a notification that your session has been received.
- If you plan to use the comment box make it short and simple.
- RIMS will inform you via e-mail of program acceptance by late September 2009.
If your session is selected, coordinators agree to fulfill the following:
- Session(s) require a minimum of one speaker who must solely perform a risk management function and also serve as moderator if necessary.
- Speaker panel may have a maximum of 3/4 speakers (including a risk manager).
- Maximum of three (3) speakers (inclusive of a risk manager) - 90 minutes; Maximum of four (4) speakers (inclusive of a risk manager) - 2.5 hours;
- RIMS policy limits the number of speakers allowed from a company, only one representative from a company, including subsidiaries, is permitted per session/workshop.
- Upon acceptance of your session, all confirmed speakers MUST sign off on the RIMS Terms and Conditions. Click here to view a copy.
- Market your session. Sessions with low registrations may be canceled at RIMS discretion.
- Meet all deadlines
- Submit session outline(s) within 60 days of acceptance.
- Upload presentation on the RIMS website by the given deadline.
- All Educational Sessions will be audio recorded and a selected few will be videotaped.
How do I find out which category and experience level best fits my session? Click here to find out.
Tips on submitting a Program Suggestion Form