Registration Now Open for Australasia’s Fastest Growing
Risk Management Event
NEW YORK (July 8, 2014) — Building off the success of last year’s inaugural RIMS Risk Forum
, the Society
has announced that Michael Pascoe, one of Australia's most experienced and thoughtful finance and economics commentators, will deliver the Keynote Address at this year’s Forum scheduled August 31 – September 2 in Sydney. Expanded from 2013’s one-day format, this year’s two-day program will provide even more thought-leading educational content and networking opportunities for risk professionals looking to advance their risk programs regionally and around the world.
The educational sessions at RIMS Risk Forum 2014 will include:
• Challenges Ahead for Directors – D&O Insurance in a World of Class Actions and Litigation Funding
• ERM in the Boardroom
• Key Risk Indicators
• Property Loss Prevention – How it Adds Value to your Business
• Exploring Risk Tolerance and Risk Appetite
• Managing Global Supply Chain
• Business Continuity Planning – Building a Sound Program in your Organization
• Methods for Assessing Risk
Michael Pascoe’s background includes four decades in newspaper, broadcast and on-line journalism, covering the full spectrum of economic and business issues, as well as occasionally straying into more whimsical matters of the human condition. Mr. Pascoe is regularly seen on Channel 7's Sunrise and news programs, is Contributing Editor for the Sydney Morning Herald, The Age BusinessDay sites and is a columnist for Yahoo7 and Mining Monthly.