Inaugural RIMS Conference in Australia to Deliver Global Risk Management Outlook
NEW YORK (September 23, 2013) — As part of the Society’s global initiative, RIMS, the risk management society™, has opened registration for its first-ever conference in Australia. On December 5, 2013 in Melbourne, the region’s leading risk practitioners will gather for RIMS Risk Forum, a full-day conference designed to deliver expert analysis on current and future industry trends as well as valuable networking opportunities.
RIMS President John Phelps’ keynote address titled, “Managing Risk Through Strategy Planning & Execution” will explore the inherent value of integrating a more disciplined approach to understanding the threats and opportunities associated with long term, enterprise level risk into the strategy process.
Educational sessions at this year’s forum will include:
· Managing Risk Through Strategy Planning and Execution
· Insight to the Future and the Challenges Ahead
· Emerging Risks – Key Issues on the Horizon
· Managing Future Technology and Cyber Risks
· Unwrapping Reputational Risk
· Insurance Market Expectations to Future Risks
· Culture Drives Risk Outcomes
· Shaken to the Core – Transforming Risk Management Following a Catastrophic Loss
· Corporate Responsibility in the Future
For more information about RIMS Risk Forum or to register, visit http://www.rims.org/annualconference/RiskForumAustralasia.