RIMS HONORS EIGHT EXEMPLARY CHAPTERS WITH THE
2011 CHAPTER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
RIMS Local Chapters Show Commitment to Enhancing Membership Experience & Resources
NEW YORK (April 16, 2012) —RIMS (the Risk and Insurance Management Society, Inc.) honored eight local chapters with the Society’s 2011 Chapter Achievement Award for their efforts to develop and deliver exceptional educational offerings, informative and effective communications to local risk practitioners, innovative organizational strategies for the local chapter, as well as recognizing the chapter’s community involvement.
This year’s award recipients are:
· RIMS Carolinas Chapter in the Education, Student Involvement category;
· RIMS Delaware Valley Chapter in the Education, Student Involvement category;
· RIMS Houston Chapter in the Organization, Legislative & Governmental category;
· RIMS Orange County Chapter in the Communication, Newsletter category;
· RIMS Piedmont Chapter in the Education, Regional Conference category;
· RIMS Silicon Valley Chapter in the Organization, Chapter Networking category;
· RIMS Utah Chapter in the Education, Special Events category.
“RIMS Chapters are the backbone of the Society,” said RIMS Executive Director Mary Roth. “We’re thrilled with the initiative that these extraordinary chapters have taken to deliver the highest-quality services, making RIMS an even more valuable resource for today’s risk practitioner.”
The award is presented each year at RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition. For more information, visit www.RIMS.org/Awards.