RIMS Presents Chapter Achievement Awards at Annual Conference & Exhibition in Denver
NEW YORK (April 28, 2014) — RIMS, the risk management society™, presented eight chapters with the Chapter Achievement Award for their extraordinary efforts to deliver outstanding resources, programming and networking opportunities for local risk practitioners.
This year’s award recipients are:
· RIMS Atlanta Chapter in the Charity, Chapter Planning and Special Chapter Events categories;
· RIMS Chesapeake Chapter in the Chapter Planning category;
· RIMS Dallas Fort Worth Chapter in the Programming category;
· RIMS New York Chapter in the Chapter Networking category;
· RIMS Orange County Chapter in the Newsletters category;
· RIMS Oregon Chapter in the Special Chapter Events category;
· RIMS San Diego Chapter in the Charity and Chapter Meetings categories;
· RIMS Silicon Valley Chapter in the Charity category.
“With their foot on the ground in 82 cities around the world, RIMS’ chapters provide valuable resources and networking opportunities that help local practitioners tackle a broad range of risk management issues,” said RIMS Executive Director Mary Roth. “Often, our committed volunteers who lead our chapters go above and beyond and initiate exceptional programs that make a real difference in their communities, for their members and the future of the profession. We proudly congratulate this year’s Chapter Achievement Award winners for truly embodying the collaborative spirit of RIMS.”
The Chapter Achievement Awards are presented each year at RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition. For more information, visit www.RIMS.org/Awards.