RIMS Presents Chapter Achievement Awards at
Annual Conference & Exhibition in L.A.
NEW YORK (April 22, 2013) —RIMS, the risk management society™, honored nine local chapters with the Society’s 2012 Chapter Achievement Award for their efforts to develop and deliver exceptional educational offerings, informative and effective communications to local risk practitioners, innovative organizational strategies for the local chapter, as well as recognizing the chapter’s community involvement.
This year’s award recipients are:
· RIMS Chesapeake Chapter in the Membership & Recruitment category;
· RIMS Dallas Fort Worth Chapter in the Special Chapter Events category;
· RIMS Golden Gate Chapter in the Chapter Planning category;
· RIMS Greater Kansas City Chapter in the Student Involvement category;
· RIMS Ontario Chapter in the Newsletters category;
· RIMS Oregon Chapter in the Chapter Planning category;
· RIMS Rocky Mountain Chapter in the Regional Conference category;
· RIMS San Diego Chapter in the Newsletters category;
· RIMS Silicon Valley Chapter in the Charity category.
“As risk professionals take on more and more responsibility within their organizations, RIMS is their support system, providing the education and community to ensure their success,” said RIMS Executive Director Mary Roth. “Whether it’s educational offerings, communications or connections, these local chapters have successfully demonstrated their commitment to risk management and have become an indispensable resource for our membership.”
The award is presented each year at RIMS Annual Conference & Exhibition. For more information, visit www.RIMS.org/Awards.