The RIMS India ERM Award of Distinction honors Indian organisations that have created value through their ERM programs. In acknowledging the continuing evolution of risk management and advancing its mission, RIMS seeks to recognize and share best practices and success stories from across India. If you have a “value” story to tell, apply via our online submission form to share the value outcome you or your client has realized for the organisation through its risk practices.
Judges rate the submission content in four critical areas:
- Demonstrates what additional value has been created or how the ERM program protected existing value.
- Illustrates the value gained in how the ERM program aligns with the organization’s strategy and mission.
- Evidences the depth and breadth of the ERM program integration across the organization.
- Shows how the ERM program value assisted with process consolidation or efficiencies.
Nominations MUST be submitted online by 5 October, 2018. Please complete the submission form online by clicking the link below.
Notes to submitters:
- Submissions will be reviewed by the RIMS judging panel between 5 October and 19 October, 2018.
- RIMS reserves the right to request additional information from any submitter for judging purposes. Responses from the submitter(s) are due within the time noted in the request.
- Winner(s) will be contacted by RIMS no later than 24 October, 2018.
- Award(s) will be presented to the winner(s) at the RIMS Risk Forum 2018 India on Wednesday, 14 November, 2018. Winner(s) will be invited to accept the award(s) in person, and receive one complimentary registration for the entire RIMS Risk Forum 2018 India. Attendance at the RIMS Risk Forum 2018 India is not a condition for winning the award.
- Direct any questions to ERMaward@RIMS.org.