RIMS and Lloyd's will host the RIMS Risk Management Academy on 28-30 June 2017 at Lloyd's in London. This, complimentary, invite-only event offers participants an opportunity to spend time at the global centre for specialist (re)insurance to deepen your understanding of this unique marketplace.
This event will offer:
View the agenda for more details
- A succinct overview of the Lloyd’s market and how it operates
- Insight into specialist and emerging risks such as Cyber, Political Risk and the yet to be fully understood risks posed by rapidly developing new technologies
- An interactive claims management session
- Unique experience inside the Box with an underwriter
- Networking opportunities with underwriters, brokers, senior Lloyd’s management and fellow risk management professionals
There is no registration fee, however invited participants will need to cover their own travel, hotel and incidental expenses. Participation is limited to 25 senior-level risk management executives. Invitations will be accepted on a first received basis.
To register to attend, please use the link in your invitation email.
If you would like to request an invitation to attend or have questions regarding this event, please click here to email us