Tuesday, April 3 | 2:30 pm ET
Climate Change: Take Control of Your Resiliency in the Face of Changing Natural Hazards
Our special guest and RIMS 2018 speaker Katherine Klosowski, Vice President, Manager, Special Projects at FM Global, will answer questions live via Twitter about natural disasters and how they can affect your business operations. You can also ask her questions or comment using the hashtag #RIMS2018Chat.
What is a tweet chat?
It's simply a group of people tweeting about the same topic using a specific hashtag (#) that allows it to be followed on Twitter.
How does it work?
- Everyone taking part in the chat uses a certain keyword (called a hashtag) in all their tweets.
- We will use hashtag #RIMS2018Chat.
- Everyone taking part in the chat follows the conversation by following that hashtag.
- We will pose four questions for our special guest to answer.
- The questions will begin with Q1, Q2, Q3 etc. and will devote about five minutes per question, depending on participation.
- Refresh your Twitter feed regularly to view the most current #RIMS2018Chat tweets.
How can you participate?
- Create your personal account on Twitter, if you haven’t already done so
- Enter the hashtag #RIMS2018Chat into the Search field in the upper right corner of the Twitter page (it may appear as a “magnifying glass” icon if you’re on a mobile device)
- Follow the conversation (questions and comments)
- Join in the conversation by beginning your comment with the question’s corresponding number (e.g., when commenting on question Q1, begin your response with Q1)
- End your comment with the hashtag #RIMS2018Chat, so everyone participating will see it.
Connect with fellow risk professionals and exchange ideas before you attend RIMS 2018. If you have any questions or need help getting set up on Twitter, please email us at Marketing@RIMS.org