||National approval through NASBA|
|Adjusters and Agent
||AK, AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, NC, OK, PA, TX, WI|
||CA, FL, LA, OK, PA, TX with additional reciprocal state approvals in AL, AR, AZ, CO, HI, NJ, NY|
Reciprocity: Some states offer the opportunity for attorneys licensed in that state to earn CLE credits for activities accredited in other jurisdictions. Please contact your state bar or licensing authority to verify the requirements and process to apply for reciprocity. Or, contact CEU Institute for processing (additional fees may apply).
For approved hours and
qualified sessions, refer to the Credit Tracking form available at the
conference or contact CEU Institute at 800-556-3559 or email at RIMSce@ceuinstitute.net:
- Session tracking will be administered by a Paper Tracking form
in addition to scan in and out of the program. Please note, failure to
capture your attendance on the Tracking form or scan in and out could impact your available credit
Note: In addition to CEU providing your licensed certificate, RIMS can also issue confirmation of attendance. It is imperative that you scan in and out sessions to capture this information.
- Forms will be emailed to you in advance and will be available
on-site. Complete during the session attendance, and turn in after your final
session. Forms need to be sent to CEU Institute 3 business days after the conference. Email to email@example.com
- The tracking forms provide further instructions including references
to approved sessions, states, and requirement to provide licensing information.
- Calculation of credit and posting to transcript can take between
10-30 days’ post conference based upon the licensing board rules.
- Certificate of Completion will be issued via email and can take
up to 30 days post conference.
Continuing Education Provider
Name: CEU Institute, Inc.
144 West Crystal Lake Avenue, Ste. 1010, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Accountant CPE: CEU Institute is registered with the
National Association of
State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education
on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have
final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints
regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE
Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.
At this conference, participants will:
- Learn information on the evolving strategies to advance the management of risks throughout the organization.
- Discover unique exposures and risk management innovations for multinational companies and companies with
some foreign interests.
- Learn and analyze legal decisions and regulations, both domestic and foreign that affect risk management practices.
- Learn framework and techniques for reducing risk through assessment and mitigation programs.
- Learn to integrate the financial aspects of risk into risk management.
- Discover innovative approaches to risk management that reduce uncertainties and seize opportunities in order to enhance an organization’s strategic planning and strategy execution.
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Prerequisites: None, no advances preparation
Recommended Field of Study: Management Services
Recommended CPE credit: Up to 13 hours
Adjusters and Agent CE: CEU Institute is a registered and approved provider of adjuster and agent/producer/broker CE credits through the Departments of Insurance and/or Financial Services Departments in all States.
Attorney CLE: CEU Institute is a registered CLE provider in all states with a CLE requirement.