We’re committed to helping you make your RIMS 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition experience as meaningful to your business as possible. This toolkit is loaded with everything you need to promote both RIMS 2017 and your presence at the show:
- Promotional text: Include on your website, newsletter, blog or e-mails.
- Logos: These can be used in your online marketing campaigns.
- Banner Ads: Place on your website, blog or in your newsletter.
- Print Ad: Download and distribute during face-to-face meetings.
- Social Media: Share RIMS 2017 with your followers on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Advertising Opportunities: Extend your reach and promote your brand.
Please use the RIMS 2017 text below in your marketing promotions:
We are pleased to announce that [insert your company name] will be exhibiting at the RIMS 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition from April 23–26 in Philadelphia. This year’s event includes two new education categories, three incredible keynote speakers, networking opportunities, a wellness center and more!
Be sure to stop by our booth [insert booth #] in the Marketplace Exhibit Hall to learn more about [insert details about your products, services or giveaways].
Save this file, upload it to your website or communications pieces and get the word out about RIMS 2017 Annual Conference & Exhibition!
Like all logos for any product or name, the RIMS 2017 logo also has usage standards. Below are “do” and “do not” guidelines.
- Use only the approved logo.
- Use only the colors provided.
- Use as provided.
- Use on any colored background.
- Leave space around the logo.
- Combine logo with other elements (i.e., replace color fill with pictures, incorporate other logos or words into the logo, etc.).
- Change logo colors.
- Change fonts.
- Move or alter type.
- Use drop shadow or other effect around logo.
- Remove or distort (i.e., squeeze or stretch) elements when using logo as an identification.
Right-click and "Save Target as..." or "Save Image as..." to download any of the non-flash banners below in order to implement on your site and promote RIMS 2017! Link the banner to www.rims.org/rims2017
300 x 250 (version 1)
300 x 250 (version 2)
300 x 250 (version 3)
468 x 60
768 x 90
Get Social! Share your company's RIMS 2017 event updates on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. You can also include the 300x250 banners above with your posts.
||Share RIMS 2017 details with your LinkedIn group. You can use the promotional text above for your post.
||Let your followers know about your participation at RIMS 2017. Be sure to use hashtag #RIMS2017. Here's an example:
We’re exhibiting at #RIMS2017 from April 23–26 in Philadelphia. Visit us at booth #___. Register at www.RIMS.org/RIMS2017
Advertising Opportunities: Risk Management magazine
Risk Management magazine is the premier source of news, analysis and insight for risk professionals. Take advantage of these special opportunities to promote your brand and extend your reach.