CEU/CLE/CPE credits and recertification for RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional Certification (RIMS-CRMP
) are available at RIMS 2017 Conference. To register, visit www.RIMS.org/Register
. If you've already registered for the conference and would like to revise your registration visit www.RIMS.org/ASC
to edit your registration. Please read all information before proceeding:
CEU/CLE/CPE attendees can earn up to approximately 13 hours of credit for full conference attendance
RIMS-CRMP RECERTIFICATION: RIMS-Certified Risk Management Professional
(RIMS-CRMP) can earn one credit for each session.
- List of Qualified Sessions FAQ
- No additional Fees: RIMS-CRMP registrants will receive an email with a promo code to enter when registering.
- Qualified categories: Career Development, Claims Management, Cyber Risk Management, Emerging Risks, Enterprise Risk Management, Insurance and Contract Management, Legal and Regulatory, Public Risk Management, Risk Controls, Risk Finance, Strategic Risk Management, Technology and Risk, Executive Leadership Track.
- Unqualified categories: Professional Development, Networking and Thought Leader Theater Presentations.
NON-REFUNDABLE FEE. This fee covers all license types (CEU/CLE/CPE) inclusively.
- Member US $100.
- Non-Member US $150.
- *Fees does not apply for CRMP Recertification.
||National approval through NASBA|
|Adjusters and Agent
||AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IA, IL, LA, MA, MD, MI, MO, MS, NC, NJ, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, WI, WY|
||CA, DE, FL, NH, PA, RI with additional reciprocal state approvals in AL, AR, AZ, CO, HI, NJ, NY|
||Claims Management, Cyber Risk Management, Emerging Risks, Enterprise Risk Management, Insurance and Contract Management, Legal and Regulatory, Public risk Management, Risk Controls, Risk Finance, Strategic Risk Management, Technology and Risk, Executive Leadership Track.|
Reciprocity: Some states offer the opportunity for attorneys licensed in that state to earn CLE credits for activities accredited in other jurisdictions. Please contact your state bar or licensing authority to verify the requirements and process to apply for reciprocity. Or, contact CEU Institute for processing (additional fees may apply).
CEU Location and Hours
For approved hours and qualified sessions visit the CEU Institute desk located in the Philadelphia Convention Center during the following hours:
|Convention Center - Lobby D |
|Sunday, April 23
||12:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Monday, April 24
||10:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday, April 25
||8:00 am – 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday, April 26
||8:00 am – 3:30 pm|
- Session tracking will be administered by scanning in and out at each session. Please note, failure to scan in and out of the program could reduce your available credit hours. Verification cannot be done after the fact.
- Turn in your signed attestation statement form at the completion of the conference to the CEU Counter located in Broad Street Atrium (registration area). If you are attending multiple days, turn in the form on your final day. BE SURE to add your licensing information. (CEU/CLE/CPE attendees-Failure to turn in your form could result in delay or forfeiture of credit based upon reporting requirements of the licensing boards.
- If you did not turn in your form on-site, we ask that you send to CEU Institute within 2 days of the Conference. Your session attendance will be validated against the registration data and a Certificate of Completion will then be sent via email. This process typically takes 10-15 business days.
- State credit will be posted to transcript with each state within 10 days of receipt of licensing information. Keep Certificate of Completion on file for four (4) years or as required by your licensing board.
- RIMS-CRMP recertification attendees-certificate of attendance will be sent within 10 days of receipt.
- You will receive your completion certificate via email once all registration and attendance information has been validated from the Attendance Tracking forms.
- State credit will be posted to transcript with each state within 10 days following the conference.
- Keep your attendance certificate on file for four 4 years or as required by your licensing authority. It is your responsibility track your sessions. Incomplete Tracking Forms cannot be verified after the fact.
Continuing Education Provider:
Name: CEU Institute, Inc.
144 West Crystal Lake Lakeview Avenue, Ste. 2060, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Accountant CPE: CEU Institute is registered with the National Association of
State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.com.
At this conference, participants will:
- Learn information on the evolving strategies to advance the management of risks throughout the organization.
- Discover unique exposures and risk management innovations for multinational companies and companies with some foreign interests.
- Learn and analyze legal decisions and regulations, both domestic and foreign that affect risk management practices.
- Learn framework and techniques for reducing risk through assessment and mitigation programs.
- Learn to integrate the financial aspects of risk into risk management.
- Discover innovative approaches to risk management that reduce uncertainties and seize opportunities in order to enhance an organization’s strategic planning and strategy execution.
Program Level: Intermediate
Delivery Method: Group-Live
Prerequisites: None, no advances preparation
Recommended Field of Study: Management Advisory Services
Recommended CPE credit: 13 hours
Adjusters and Agent CE: CEU Institute is a registered and approved provider of adjuster and agent/producer/broker CE credits through the Departments of Insurance and/or Financial Services Departments in all States
: CEU Institute is a registered CLE provider in all states with a CLE requirement.